I was just tagged by the talented Miss Kate of Kate Honarvar Designs. We started our adventure in the licensing world together, and I love that we've been able to cheer each other on.
Now I have to come up with 7 things about myself that you all out there don't know about me, and then tag 7 other people.
1. My nickname in grade school was Vger.
2. I have way too much Britney Spears on my iPod, but come on, it's great for running.
3. I used to be addicted to Fritos Corn Chips (original or BBQ) and can still taste them when I look at the packaging, but I don't go near them now.
4. I can jump on a pogo stick and walk on stilts.
5. I like to make piles; paper piles, book piles, clothes piles. I am not naturally organized.
6. I used to brush my eyebrows straight up in high school (senior year specifically). I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea, and why none of my girlfriends stopped me, but my senior year portrait will forever be proof of that beauty blunder.
7. The bottoms of my feet are VERY wrinkly. I like to think that's where all of my wrinkles will end up. My feet may look 70, but my face still looks fresh ; )
Here are some inspiring artists that I'm passing the TAG to:
1. Aimee Sicuro
2. Crystal Kluge
3. Jannie Ho
4. Holli Conger
5. Ellen Crimi-Trent
6. BJ Lantz
7. Jennifer E. Morris