Monday, June 23, 2008

Rituals

I've been thinking about rituals since my last post. Thinking about how we mark the special moments in our lives. And I've been thinking that in a very small way, this is what we do here at Little Star Soup. Whether it be an illustration of a beautiful bride on a gift bag that makes its way to a bridal shower, birthday plates used to celebrate the latest milestone in your family, or joyful snowmen greeting cards sent out to family and friends. In this small way, we have a ritual of celebrating life's special moments, and that makes me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a nice ritual.

arlene,
Poulsbo florist

Amy Schimler-Safford said...

Hi Vela, nice to meet you, thanks for checking in. I am looking forward to getting on your website to see more of your lovely work!