Friday, August 15, 2008

Zion - Day 6

A big part of our trip was the camping. Neither John or I had ever camped before (other than backyard camping). By the end of the trip John had decided it wasn't for him (because of his back). This little tent was our traveling home for 6 nights...


Day 6 in Zion was the big hike to Angel's Landing. I have a fear of heights, that is getting worse as I get older, so I had already decided that I would not do the last (scary) part of the hike. The hike just to get to the start of Angel's Landing was stunning on its own, and quite steep.



1 comment:

Vickie said...

I'm too chicken to do the scary part of Angel's Landing, also. I went about 10 feet where the chains begin and had to turn right around. My husband and son's went to the top. I'm glad you were able to visit beautiful Zion's.